- Super-bright 1200 lumen CREE XPL2 LED with 100,000 hours lifespan and five light modes
- Micro USB rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery provides up to 125 hours of run time
- IPX8 Water-proof rated aluminum alloy construction with vacuum plating
- Toughened mineral glass optics provide up to a 99% Penetration Rate
- 5 in 1 paracord survival bracelet
- Wuben TO40R Flashlight
- Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery
- Micro-USB cable
- Spare O-ring
- Pocket clip
- 5 in 1 paracord survival bracelet (size small)
Take this tough little flashlight everywhere! Rugged hard-anodized aerospace aluminum construction has a 1.5-meter impact-resistance and an IPX8 waterproof rating. The CREE XPL2 LED has a maximum output of 1200 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 220 meters.
The included 18650 Li-ion battery provides up to 125 hours of runtime. Easy to operate dual switches cycle through light modes and activate the Turbo and Strobe functions. Convenient size – just over five inches with an inch diameter – store it anywhere. Easy to use, easy to charge, this flashlight can take whatever you throw at it!
Because we know that those who want a great flashlight also know the importance of having great survival gear, we are including the 5 in 1 survival bracelet for FREE! The bracelet is size small (8.5 inches long), and can also be clipped to a backpack or belt loop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.