- A Single Sling Utility Bag with multiple shouldering options. You can carry the Utility Bag on the front of the body, your back, or at your sides.
- "Main compartment (11.0”H X 8.0”W X 3.5”D) has zippered and hook and loop pockets for organizing your everyday gear with a large sewn in hook patch area for placing a hook fastener CCW holster. 11.0”H X 8.0”W X 3.5”D"
- A large padded and adjustable shoulder sling provides for a comfortable carrying of the Utility Bag. Shoulder sling has a large 2.25”W plastic quick connect buckle. Adjustable sliders to adjust the sling fit to your body. The shoulder sling terminates with a plastic snap hook to attach to the either right or left side D-ring, so you can carry the Utility bag on either side of your body. Shoulder sling also has an adjustable cross body strap with sliders and a quick connect buckle to secure the Utility Bag close to the body and to reduce swinging. Top mounted Neoprene hand strap 5.25”W with plastic D-rings.
- Three front mounted zippered compartments for organizing your gear. Multiple pockets and elastic bands to keep your stuff organized. A strap with a plastic hook for getting to your keys quick and easy. The front top compartment measures 7.25”W X 3.25”H X 1.25”D, the bottom compartment is 7.25”W X 7.0”H X 1.5”D. Front compartments have PALs webbing for attaching additional MOLLE gear. Hook fastener patch area for attaching a patch.
- Rear pocket with metal button fastener and with a plastic D-ring. The pocket can be used as a quick access CCW compartment. Inside the pocket it has a large 6.0”W X 5.0”H hook fastener patch section sewn in for attaching hook fastener CCW holster. Rear pocket has a padded rubberized non slip surface and a hook and loop fastener webbing for securing the Utility Bag to your belt. Four rows of PALs webbing on the sides of the Utility Bag for attaching MOLLE accessories to the bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.