- Drop Leg Panel with MOLLE, Universal MOLLE (Right Handed) Pistol Holster with attached Pistol Magazine Pouch, and a MOLLE Pistol Magazine Pouch.
- The multiple piece MOLLE Drop Legs system that is completely customizable. This system includes a Drop Leg Panel with MOLLE webbing, a MOLLE (RH) Pistol Holster is a composite design with tough quilted PVC outer fabric making this a very durable holster, and a 2nd Pistol Magazine Holster with MOLLE straps. The Holster features an adjustable Quick Snap Buckle to secure your pistol in the holster, a single Magazine Pouch on the front edge of the holster, an adjustable slip resistant Thigh Straps with Quick Release Buckle, adjustable for height Drop Leg Strap with Quick Connect Buckle, and dual Belt Loops with thumb snaps.
- Thigh Straps has a dual row of rubber material to keep the thigh straps in place. Plastic Quick Connect Buckles for attaching the Holster to your thighs for a quick and easy attachment. Strap Slider for adjustability and to secure the loose end of the strap. Elastic Band sewn with Quick Connect Buckle to expand and contract with thigh muscles.
- Holster Belt attachment has two nylon loops with thumb snaps for ease and quick attachment to your belt. The two belt loops (split design) help with securing to belt around pant belt loops. Has a large plastic Quick Connect Buckle for quick attachment and removal of the Drop leg Holster from the shooters thigh.
- Drop Leg Strap is adjustable for drop via hook and loop fasteners. Large plastic Quick Connect Buckle for attaching or removal to/from Belt Loops.
- Magazine Pouches have an adjustable magazine flaps and an elastic bands to keep the magazine secure.
- Holster Height: 7.5" (not including straps)
- Holster Width: 4.0"
- Thigh Strap Maximum Length of adjustment: 25"
- Holster will not fit a pistol with a flashlight or laser attached to the accessory rail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.