The laser IS bright! Even in normal temperatures and daylight it is recommended to limit it to 30 seconds or less per use to avoid heat buildup.
Just like the laser pointers you use to play with your pets, you should ALWAYS avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam. You wouldn't stare into a very bright flashlight, and you should not allow direct contact to anyone's eye (this includes your pets! Love those little guys!) Exposure to the eye can cause permanent damage, so don't do it!
Please keep this out of the reach of children. You have the responsibility to supervise the use of this laser.This is a good way to help ensure persons of an appropriate age do not have access to it.
Here's some cool info on the difference between the various colors of laser (green, red, blue and blue-violet):
Brightness : green > red > blue > blue-violet light
Price : red < green < blue < blue-violet light
Poly thermal performance ( ignition ) : green < red = blue = blue-violet light
Stability: green < red = blue = blue-violet light ( green light is influenced by the climate; you may need to warm it up in cold environments)
1. Laser Color: Green
2. Laser Wave Length: 532nm
3. Output power:<5mw
4. Power supply:USB rechargable
5. Expected Life: over 5,000 hours
6. This high-quality laser pointer incorporates the latest technology in green laser optics and Microelectronics
7. Use your laser pointer to point at any desired targets, project screens, or video monitors, presentations, museum and tour guides, point at the stars, and inspection.
8. Press the button switch to turn the laser ON.
9. Release the switch to the turn it OFF.
1x green Laser Pointer
1x USB cable