The JPX6 4 Shot Compact is a brand new product offered to Law Enforcement and Civilians by Piexon AG. This is one of the few products that can fire 4 separate shots of pepper spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet. Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 6 fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
The JPX 6 uses the same cartridge system as the JPX 2 only with 4 separate shots. The frame is based on our JPX 4 Compact, but with a laser. It uses the same cartridges as the LE model.
- 1 JPX 6 Compact Gun with laser
- 1 set of 4 OC Magazines
- Gun Case
- Measures: 7.57 L x 1.57 W x 4.88H
- Weight (charged): 14.07oz Standard Frame; 16.0 oz with magazine (loaded).
- Operation: Double-action Pyrotechnic firing mechanism trigger with automatic switchover.
- Content: 2 charges per magazine, filled with liquid irritant. Each cartridge utilizes 14MM brass cartridges filled to 9MM specifications.
- Cartridge Heads: Orange (OC Spray) Green (Practice with colored food dye)
- (Additional Magazines with OC irritant can be purchased separately.)
- Volume per charge: 0.32 fluid ounces (11 ml) Irritant agent: 10% OC
- (oleoresin capsicum) (OC) with 2.4% capsaicinoid content. An extract of the cayenne pepper plant, OC is the most effective inflammatory agent available today and is successfully used by law enforcement and military.
- OC is superior to CS and CN tear gas when used against psychotics, animals, and assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Charge velocity: 405 MPH / 590 FPS Effective from nozzle.
- Range: Up to 23 feet (7 meters)
- Operating temperature range: -5F (-20C) to +140F (+60C)
- Water resistant: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.