The FIRESTORM JPX 6 LE Pepper Spray Gun uses a replaceable magazine with two chambers of extremely hot pepper resin, and quickly snaps on the frame.
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun*Not considered a firearm by ATF
- Holds 4 shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid can disable an attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly re-loadable (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz.)
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade, serious solution at 400,000 Scoville Heat Units
- Less affected by wind. No blow-back like with conventional spray
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn't need to be shaken like an aerosol
- No batteries to charge
- Can be fired in a wet environment without issue
- No accidental misfires due to early electronic discharge
- Extremely effective for animal control
- Measures: 7.57” L x 1.38” W x 3.46” H for easy carry or concealment
- Practice cartridges that fire water and dye available for the JPX
- 1) FIRESTORM JPX 6 LE Pepper Gun Black with Laser
- 1) 4 Shot Oc Magazine
- 1) Plastic Gun Case
- JPX Safety Manual
The FIRESTORM JPX 6 LE Pepper Spray Gun uses a replaceable magazine with two chambers of extremely hot pepper resin, and quickly snaps on the frame. The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX 6 LE Pepper Spray Gun extremely effective for interventions.
The Jet Protector technology is a unique approach to enhance the performance of normal pepper sprays. The liquid OC irritant agent will be delivered much faster than aerosol, making it more reliable up to an extended range by means of a pyrotechnic power drive or primer. The pyrotechnic power drive is ignited by a mechanical firing pin acting upon a movable piston, which causes the liquid agent to high pressure. The liquid agent is then forced through the nozzle, and emitted as a cone-shaped or aligned jet into the air at 590 FPS from the nozzle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.