- Professional grade craftsmanship and components
- Ventilating 3D Mesh Inner Lining
- Modularity for user configuration and expansion
- Webbed Velcro and Large front & Rear ID Panels
- Reinforced Emergency Drag Handed
- Padded and Removeable Shoulder Straps
- Rugged adjustable and Removeable Side Buckles
- Vertical Chest Mount Adapter Webbing
- Vertical rear backpack mounts
- Dual Admin Pocket, upper with Elastic keepers for utility
- Hypalon Easy-to-grip pull tabs
- Impact resistant USA Made Buckles
- Genuine Cordura 500D Nylon
- Reinforced stitching and bar-tacks through all high stress points and webbing
- Construction: 500D Cordura, 3D Mesh Technology, impact resistant buckles, genuine Velcro, and mil-spec webbing
- Stitching: Reinforced Bar-tack, double, and double backed stitching
- Thread: High strength bonded thread
- Weight: 1lb 14 ounces
- Armor Compatibility: Standard 10” x 12” in all body armor variants to include Steel, Ceramic, Polyethylene, soft or hard construction.
- Olive Drab
- Multi-Cam (plus $16.00)
Each row of webbing and all high stress points are Bar-Tack stitch reinforced for durability. All webbing features soft loop for versatility. Dual upper and lower admin pockets provide ample built in storage and scalability for the Veritas™ cummerbund system, and kangaroo pouch. Upper admin pocket features inner elastic divided keepers for gear retention. Easy-to-grip Hypalon pull tabs embrace each pocket for accessibility in all conditions. Generous upper front & rear soft loop Velcro panels easily accommodate patches and large ID panels.
The entire construction is genuine 500D Cordura nylon for the perfect balance of durability and weight reduction. Impact resistant made in the USA buckles reduce failure points in these critical areas where many carriers fail. Front chest rig mounts are compatible with all common chest rig adapters, along with rear vertical load bearing attachment points. Both allowing for upper or lower mounting positions.
The Veritas™ Plate Carrier is a modular system and offers an array of excellent accessories, and more to follow!
Cummerbund System: Our modern cummerbund system uses the latest technology to maintain a reduced profile, durability, and weight savings. Laser cut laminate, Hypalon, and low profile soft loop combined with a cleverly designed cummerbund/admin flap, are the tools used to seamlessly integrate into the Veritas™ plate carrier. All while improving on and retaining original functionality. Vertias Cummerbund.
Multi-Caliber Kangaroo Mag Pouch: Ultra-light and low profile, our kangaroo pouch features a self-retention inner elastic and non-slip liner to secure your M4 5.56 or AK47 7.62x39 magazines, up to 3 rifle magazine capacity. Compatible with Veritas™ cummerbund system. Kangaroo Mag Pouch.
Padded Multi Side Plate Pouches: Compatible when the Veritas™ cummerbund system is installed. Our padded side plate pouches can be mounted in any location on the inner or outer side of the cummerbund. Mounts on the inside via hook & loop attachment, and outside with included webbed adapter panel. Mesh padding design improves air flow and comfort, while wrap around retention accommodates all side plate body armor sizes.Side Plate Pouch.
Trauma Plate Insert: Our Trauma Plate Insert dramatically increases versatility by allowing you to easily create an in-conjunction armor system, reduce armor size, or add soft or hard trauma plates for heart and vital organ coverage. The Trauma Plate Insert is compatible with both front & rear pockets, and accommodates 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 10” armor sizes. Simply attach the insert to the attachment panel on the inner pocket of your Veritas™ or Testudo™ (Gen 2) plate carrier for your custom configured armor setup. Plate Pocket Insert.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.