The Testudo Lite is another rendition in our Testudo line of carriers, but is a step removed from our other versions of the Testudo.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Removable Shoulder Pads
- Impact Resistant made in the USA buckles
- Adjustable and Removable Cummerbund w/ Hypalon Pulls, Eyelets, and Shock Cord
- Easily adjusts from Medium to Large body types
- Built in side plate pouches
- Inner plate retention straps for proper armor vital coverage
- Offset rear shoulder straps improve armor placement
- Low Profile Reinforced Drag Handle
- Genuine Cordura 500D Nylon
- Reinforced stitching and bar-tacks through all high stress points and webbing
Construction: 500D Cordura, impact resistant buckles, and mil-spec webbing
Stitching: Reinforced Bar-tack, double stitching, and double backed stitching
Thread: High strength bonded thread
Colors: Black, Coyote, Olive Drab and Multi-Cam
Armor Compatibility: Standard 10” x 12” or 11” x 14” body armor in variants to include Steel, Ceramic, Polyethylene, soft or hard construction
By lightening up some of the bulkier components of the Testudo Gen II carrier we have managed to create a lighter and less bulky version of the Testudo carrier.
For those of us who need a 11x14 sized carrier, but don’t want all the fuss of the full featured Testudo Gen II, the Testudo Lite is a great option.
This carrier retains the ability to run side plates, 10x12 sized plates, and a full complement of MOLLE gear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.