New 2020 Stock - Produced March 2020 and will last 5 - 7 years (varies on temperature kept at).
- Ready To Eat
- Direct From US Government Contractor
- Made in the USA
- GSA Compliant
- 12 Delicious Ready To Eat Meals Included Per Package
- Meals Variety May Include: Beef Ravioli, Beef Stew, Cheese Tortellini, Grilled Chicken Breast, Chick With Noodles, Chili Macaroni, Penne Pasta, Spaghetti With Meat Sauce & More
- Each MRE Includes Main Entree, Side Dish, Dessert, Crackers, Spread, Coffee, Beverage Mix and Accessory Pack
- Ideal For Emergency Situations & Disaster Preparedness
- Nutritious Great-Tasting Meals Ideal For Emergency Situations
- Meals contain between 900 to 1,250 calories per meal, depending on the entree and individual components.
- A minimum of two meals per person per day is recommended.
- Heaters are NOT included
- Sopako has been the top military supplier of MRE's to the US Armed Forces for more than 30 years
- No refrigeration is necessary and self-heating options are available.
- Made in the USA
Sure-Pak Meals can be stored for up to five years based on storage temperature. This is known as “shelf life.” Shelf life may be extended if stored in a cool temperature. Heat may shorten shelf life. Freezing is not recommended as it may damage the seal on the pouches used to package the entrees and side dishes, causing them to spoil.
Temperature Shelf Life:
- 70° Fahrenheit 5.5 years
- 80° Fahrenheit 4 years
- 90° Fahrenheit 2.5 years
- 100° Fahrenheit 1.5 years
Each Sure-Pak meal includes the following meal components:
- Main Entree: 170 to 350 calories per serving (approx 8 oz)
- Side Dish: 120 to 220 calories per serving (approx 5 oz)
- Dessert: 100 to 200 calories per serving (approx 4 oz)
- Cracker (or Snack Bread): 180 calories per serving (approx 1.3 oz)
- Spread for Cracker / Snack: 70 to 360 calories per serving (approx 1.5 oz)
- Beverage Drink Powder: 90 to 130 calories per serving (requires 6 oz of water)
- Accessory Packet: Coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, napkin, wetnap, spoon)
MRE Meals were originally developed for use by the military for times when formal meal preparation was not possible. These MREs are fully cooked, nutritious, lightweight, and simple to store. This has made MRE meals very popular for emergency preparedness meals as well as on-the-go meals for hikers, campers, hunters, and other outdoor enthusiasts.
Sure-Pak Meals can be eaten cold or hot. If a hot meal is preferred, there are several heating options. Pouches can be placed in direct sunlight or on a heated surface. The pouches also can be placed in boiling water.
Why buy these MREs?
- Known manufacturer with legitimate packaging origins (U.S. military MRE manufacturers SOPACKO)
- Known storage conditions (i.e., stored in a cool warehouse; not left in the desert for 6 months)
- Reliable lot pack production dates are provided for these MRE products
- Commercial sale of Civilian MREs is not restricted like Military-issue MREs
- The food in Civilian MRE is exactly the same as Military MRE meals! The exception is there is no "Government Issue" stamp and the full meal cases do not contain military issue accessories like Gum, Toilet Paper, Tabasco, and Matches.
- Government Issue MREs could have been taken to field and may have very old or expired dates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.