The JPX 6 Defender is a waterproof, police grade, powerful pepper spray gun.
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun
- Holds four shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid will disable attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly Re-loadable (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz)
- Launches the spray at 405 mph from nozzle
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade, serious solution
- Less affected by wind
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn't need to be shaken
- No batteries to charge
- Measures: 7.57” L x 1.57” W x 4.88” H
- 1 JPX 6 Compact Gun with laser
- 1 set of 4 OC Magazines
- Gun Case
The JPX6 4 Shot Compact is a brand new product offered to Law Enforcement and Civilians by Piexon AG. This is one of the few products that can fire 4 separate shots of pepper spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet. Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 6 fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
The JPX 6 uses the same cartridge system as the JPX 2 only with 4 separate shots. The frame is based on our JPX 4 Compact, but with a laser. It uses the same cartridges as the LE model.
As a former police officer and law enforcement agency director, I know the importance of having a less-than-lethal self-defense option. I purchased my JPX6 several months ago and immediately took it to a local firearms range to test fire it. While the range would not allow me to shoot the JPX6 inside, they have an external archery range where I could set up my target. I fired two inert cartridges (a total of eight payloads) at my target from a distance of around 20 ft. The JPX6 fired flawlessly and saturated the target. While the JPX6 sounds like a gun when fired its report is much lower and no ear protection is required. Additionally, the gun is comfortable to hold and has a good trigger and good sights. While the gun is equipped with a red laser (that works great at night), it was difficult to pick up during bright daylight. Nevertheless, I had no problem whatsoever using the sights to pick up my target. I highly recommend the JPX6!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.