The JPX4 Defender is a waterproof, police grade, bad ass pepper spray gun.
- 1 JPX 4 Shot Compact Gun without laser
- 1 set of 4 OC Magazines
- Gun Case
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm / shooting an attacker or burglar.
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun
- Holds four shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid will disable attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly Reloadable (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz)
- Launches the spray at 405 mph from nozzle
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade, serious solution
- Less affected by wind
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn't need to be shaken
- No batteries to charge
- Measures: 7.57” L x 1.57” W x 4.88” H
The JPX4 Shot Compact Defender is a brand new product offered to Law Enforcement and Civilians by Piexon AG. This is the only product that can fire 4 separate shots of pepper spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet. Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 4 fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
The primary difference between the Compact and the LE model is that the Compact offers a shorter grip, more compact trigger guard and no laser. It uses the same cartridges as the LE model.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.