- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) (on some models) in thin .26” profile
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating
- Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Made in the United States of America!
Our Level III armor serves as the flagship model in our line for those who desire rugged and reliable armor. Capable of defeating 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 feet per second. Independently tested in accordance with NIJ 0101.06 through Oregon Ballistics (OBL), and H.P. White Laboratories.
Weight (+/- 5%for PAXCON coating):
- 10” X 12” ASC – 8.0lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.